IACs perform work for customers both within and outside of the Department of Defense. These pages are designed to help you understand DTIC's policies and guidelines. Click the topics below to view more information.
- How to Send a Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request - Provides the tools needed to complete your MIPR and send it to DTIC
- CSDC - Provides the tools needed to calculate the CSDC
- Reimbursable and Direct Cite - Explains the difference between Reimbursable (Category I) and Direct Cite (Category II) and the processes for both methods
- Movement or De-ob of Funds - Process for moving funds from one TAT or CAT to another or de-obligating funds
- Operational and Maintenance Funds, Appropriations, and Authority - DTIC's authority, how O&M funds work on DTIC's R&D contracts, and DoD appropriations
- Industry Check Process - Process for accepting checks from private industry